Our Bonnie Bio compostable rubbish bin / kitchen tidy bags are a great alternative to plastic bags and are ideal for use in larger bins in kitchens, homes and work/office areas.
Each roll comes with 15 durable home compostable bags that are perforated for easy tearing. Each bag has a 60L volume capacity.
- Roll contains 15 bags – perforated
- Bag Volume: 60 Litres (L)
- Bag Dimensions (WxHxT): 327.5mm + 163.75mm (x2) x 805mm x 23 microns
- Light green, PLA corn starch bag
- MADE FROM CORN STARCH
- Home compostable
- Printed on one side with dark green soy-based ink
- A sustainable alternative that is leak-proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- Disposable – good for one-time use
- This is a natural product, which has a 9-month shelf life
- This bag is 100% toxin-free
These bags break down due to being exposed to oxygen, heat, UV light and microbial activities. When these bags decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which all present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the surrounding soil whilst decomposing making it safe for our environment. The ink used to print on these bags is a soy-based ink.
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here.
These bags are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. These bags have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.