HAD ENOUGH OF PAPER STRAWS? OUR BONNIE BIO COMPOSTABLE STRAWS HAVE THE SAME LOOK, FEEL AND STRENGTH OF A PLASTIC STRAW, WHILST BEING ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. ONCE YOU USE OUR STRAWS, THERE’S NO GOING BACK!
Plastic straws have been banned in many countries around the world. Our Bonnie Bio compostable straws are a great alternative to plastic, making them an ideal and environmentally friendly replacement.
- This carton 20 Bags of 250 Straws = Total of 5000 Straws
- Blue PLA Straws (Unwrapped)
- MADE FROM CORN STARCH
- Straw dimensions: 5mm x 140mm
- Each Certified compostable PLA bag contains 250 individual straws
- Certified DIN CERTCO compostable & biodegradable
- Wrappings have been printed with a green soy-based ink to highlight DIN CERTCO certification
- FDA approved & carries the CE marking
- Straws have a thin green line to indicate compostability
- Ideal for ice cold cool drinks, cocktails, smooth fruit juice, thin milkshakes and much more
- This is a natural product, which has an up to 18-month shelf life
- These straws are 100% toxin free
These straws break down due to being exposed to oxygen, heat, UV light and microbial activities. When these straws decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which all present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the earth or environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on the straw wrappers is a soy-based ink.
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm DIN CERTCO accreditation, please click here. To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here. These straws have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.