HAD ENOUGH OF THE FEEL OF WOODEN CUTLERY? OUR BONNIE BIO COMPOSTABLE CUTLERY SETS HAVE THE SAME LOOK, FEEL AND STRENGTH OF PLASTIC CUTLERY, WHILST BEING ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. ONCE YOU USE OUR CUTLERY, THERE’S NO GOING BACK!
Plastic cutlery has been banned in many countries around the world. Our Bonnie Bio compostable cutlery sets are a great alternative to plastic, making them an ideal and environmentally friendly replacement.
- Each cutlery set contains: 1 x Fork, 1 x Knife, 1 x Spoon, 1 x Napkin
- MADE WITH CORN STARCH
- Each set is individually wrapped
- Cutlery Length: 170mm
- This carton contains 200 Cutlery sets
- Natural in colour
- Certified BPI compostable & biodegradable
- Ideal for picnics, office or school lunch boxes, cafes, restaurants, take-aways and general hospitality
- Packaged in BPI certified compostable bags
- Packing bags are printed with eco-friendly ink
- A sustainable alternative that is just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- This is a natural product, which has an up to 18-month shelf life
- All cutlery marked with “Compostable” word etching
- Cutlery can stand hot food
- Space frame designs for extra strength and less material use
- 100% toxin free
These products break down due to being exposed to oxygen, heat, UV light and microbial activities. When these products decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which all present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the earth or environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on the outer bag is a soy-based ink.
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here.
These products are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. These products have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.