OUR BONNIE BIO COMPOSTABLE GLOVES HAVE THE SAME LOOK, FEEL AND STRENGTH OF PLASTIC GLOVES, WHILST BEING ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. ONCE YOU USE OUR GLOVES, THERE’S NO GOING BACK!
Plastic disposable gloves have been banned in many countries around the world. Our Bonnie Bio compostable gloves are a great alternative to plastic, making them an ideal and environmentally friendly replacement.
- Glove Size: Extra Large (XL)
- Colour: Transparent
- Glove Dimensions (WxHxT): 305mm x 260mm x 20 microns (XL)
- Each carton contains 24 boxes of 100 gloves (2400 gloves, 1200 pairs)
- MADE FROM CORN STARCH
- Certified home compostable with the Australasian Bioplastic Association
- Certified compostable with BPI, FDA and EU Food Contact Approved
- Ideal for food preparation, catering, serving food, hospitality, home, kitchens & much more
- Printed on one side of the glove with soy-based ink
- A sustainable alternative that is leak-proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- This is a natural product, which has an up to 12-month shelf life
- Ambidextrous use on either hand
- Disposable – good for one-time use
- Retail box has perforation design for easy dispensing
These gloves break down due to being exposed to oxygen, heat, UV light and microbial activities. When these gloves decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which all present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the earth or environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on these gloves is a soy-based ink.
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here.
These gloves are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. These gloves have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.