Our Bonnie Bio compostable garbage bags are a great alternative to plastic bags and are ideal for use in larger trash cans and rubbish bins and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Each box comes with 20 single rolls containing 10 durable home compostable bags per roll that are perforated for easy tearing. Each bag has an 80L volume capacity.
- Box contains 20 single rolls
- Each roll contains 10 bags – perforated
- Total of 200 bags
- Bag Volume: 80 Litres (L)
- Bag Dimensions (WxHxT): 480mm + 185mm (x2) x 1045mm x 23 microns
- Light green, PLA corn starch bag
- MADE FROM CORN STARCH
- Home compostable
- Printed on one side with dark green soy-based ink
- A sustainable alternative that is leak-proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- Disposable – good for one-time use
- This is a natural product, which has a 9-month shelf life
- This bag is 100% toxin-free
These bags break down due to being exposed to oxygen, heat, UV light and microbial activities. When these bags decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which all present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the surrounding soil whilst decomposing making it safe for our environment. The ink used to print on these bags is a soy-based ink.
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here.
These bags are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. These bags have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.