Our Bonnie Bio compostable dog poop bags are a great alternative to plastic bags and are ideal for picking up after your pet. Using our compostable Bonnie Bio bags allows dog poo to be returned to the earth safely as organic matter.
Each roll comes with 225 bags that are perforated for easy tearing and come supplied on an inner core for use with park dispensers. Each bag has a 2L volume capacity and tie up handles for easy use and disposal. Ideal for dog parks, council areas, community living, public spaces and home use. 100% home compostable, easy to use, store and carry. Keep them in your car, garage, kitchen, carry bag, in your pocket or on pooch’s leash.
- Roll contains 225 bags – perforated
- Bag Volume: 2 Litres (L)
- Bag Dimensions (WxHxT): 205mm + 60mm (x2) x 395mm x 18 microns
- Roll width: 205mm
- Light green, PLA corn starch bag
- MADE FROM CORN STARCH
- Home compostable
- Printed on one side with dark green soy-based ink
- A sustainable alternative that is leak-proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- Disposable – good for one-time use
- This is a natural product, which has a 9-month shelf life
- This bag is 100% toxin-free
These bags break down due to being exposed to oxygen, heat, UV light and microbial activities. When these bags decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which all present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the surrounding soil whilst decomposing making it safe for our environment. The ink used to print on these bags is a soy-based ink.
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here.
These bags are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. These bags have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.