Our Bonnie Bio compostable dog poop bags are a great alternative to plastic bags and are small enough to fit comfortably into your handheld dog poop bag dispensers. These 100% home compostable bags are supplied on a roll and can be popped into your bag or pocket for everyday convenience.
Each roll comes with 15 bags that are perforated for easy tearing and come supplied on an inner core. Each bag has a 2-2.5L volume capacity. 100% home compostable, easy to use, store and carry. Keep them in your car, garage, kitchen or carry bag.
- Roll contains 15 bags – perforated
- Bag Volume: 2-2.5 Litres (L)
- Bag Dimensions (WxHxT): 230mm x 330mm x 18 microns
- Roll width: 60mm (small enough to fit snugly in your pocket or carry bag)
- Light green, PLA corn starch bag
- MADE FROM CORN STARCH
- Home compostable
- Printed on one side with dark green soy-based ink
- A sustainable alternative that is leak-proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- Disposable – good for one-time use
- This is a natural product, which has a 9-month shelf life
- This bag is 100% toxin-free
These bags break down due to being exposed to oxygen, heat, UV light and microbial activities. When these bags decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which all present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the surrounding soil whilst decomposing making it safe for our environment. The ink used to print on these bags is a soy-based ink.
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here.
These bags are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. These bags have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.